2/14/13

TODAY ONLY: 10% All Online Classes


Happy Valentine’s Day! 

I’m spreading the love today with a BIG SALE… Get 10% Off Any Online Class TODAY ONLY! 

This is the only time all of my classes will be on sale at once this year. So feel free to spread the word and share the love too!  


Lately I’ve been thinking about how timing is everything. I'm taking long hours to sit in the sunshine and reread the novel I finished writing four years ago. I meant to read it last year, but wasn’t feeling it. Now I know the timing is right. I’m still not sure if it will be good enough to publish, but I have a good feeling about it all and big ideas for where it might lead.

I’m also putting the finishing touches on my next online course. Registration opens next month. 


xoxo,

.................

ps. valentine's day is definitely a day to pamper yourself, so here's a little extra love with stories, art and inspiration... an ebook that i am honored to be a part of with Your Heart Makes A Difference. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...