10/11/13

11 Things That Are Making Me Smile


Yarn bombs,


autumn flowering gardens,


buying myself bouquets of sweet smelling flowers,


spring rolls with peanut sauce,


morning rituals (journaling and sipping warm water with lemon and cayenne),


big bowls of granola for breakfast,


sunsets (photo by my brother Josh Crane),


sweets,


fresh juiced juice (beet, apple, carrot and lemon),


making a mess,


and Rufus (my brother and his girlfriend's adorable puppy).

.................

ps. My newest online course SERENDIPITY - A Year In Mixed Media is going on. If you're interested in painting lots of different characters together for the entire year, find details and register here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...