4/23/13

With Faith, She Sends Her Heart- NEW Painting

With Faith, She Sends Her Heart. Original (SOLD).
Prints available in my etsy shop.

“I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking” ― Albert Einstein

................


This owl was one that reminded me to go with the flow and allow things to easily fall into place.

Sometimes I have to paint over and over a painting until it feels right. I usually don't stop creating until my character's eyes resonate with what I'm feeling in my heart.





But with these new DREAM OWLS I've been painting in my new online workshop HOW TO PAINT AN OWL 2, it's more about having fun and letting the color and background shine.

For this piece, I knew it was all about staying soft like the watercolors in the background. And from there, this owl got her title and story...

This owl’s beliefs run deep. Trusting all has its place and purpose, WITH FAITH SHE SENDS HER HEART. 

.....................

ps. Having so much fun in my new owl painting class... register at any time.





7 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous. I love what you say about painting until it shows how your heart is feeling. She looks so tender and happy too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Juliette! I really like the dimensional canvas, what did you use, I don't think I've seen anything like that before. Can't wait to start painting canvases and a dream owl of my own. One more thing, "I wear a fanny pack I make it look good" -- love the lyrics in the music in the class videos - I get a big smile on my face!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is painted on a wood plaque (pine). you can find them at most craft stores. i love the beveled edges and painting around the sides.

      happy to hear you're loving the music! the wiggly tendrils are fabulous!!!

      Delete
  3. Love the watery look and feel of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors!!! the expression is so tender!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. beautiful colours and such a sweet expression.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...