3/14/13

Registration Opens Tomorrow & 9 Inspirations


i can’t thank you enough for all of your support and kindness. and to celebrate, i'm opening registration for HOW TO PAINT AN OWL 2 tomorrow with a very special EARLY BIRD SALE... this weekend only. sign up for my newsletter if you'd like a little reminder in your inbox

there will also be a few PRINT and PAPER PACKS (SOLD OUT). these are bundles of some of my favorite owls to keep you inspired and a mix of my favorite papers that I play with in my own artwork. i hope they inspire you too! 

Registration Opens at 6AM EST TOMORROW (March 15, 2013)!


in the meantime, here are 9 THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN INSPIRING ME...


Stopping to smell the roses,


carrot, apple, ginger juice and the bunny cup i had as a child,


having fresh flowers around my home,


listening to the birds,


painting big again,


banana pancakes,


savoring the little things,


rereading the 298 page novel I finished 4 years ago and have looked at since,


and reading picture books about girls with antlers.

..................

ps .sign up for my newsletter for a little reminder when registration opens and to get in on the EARLY BIRD SALE.

pps. i'll be posting new owl paintings to my facebook page soon. 


2 comments:

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...