12/10/12

My Creative Process: Cover It Up

TAKE FLIGHT. Prints available here.

one of the most important things i've learned from studying my creative process is to have no fear in covering up something in my art. 

i feel that if you created it once, you can create it again (and probably even better).

sometimes this means i have to cover and recover an area until it resonates with me. this especially happens whenever i paint eyes. 

but if i'm not happy with something initially, i know it will always be a soar spot in the painting.

.................

ps. december is my birthday month, and i love to celebrate early and after the date! 

to get in on the celebration with coupons and special sales, visit and "like" my facebook page.

i'll also be sending out my newsletter on friday (my birthday) with lots of fun things. if you'd like to get it all in your inbox, sign up here.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. TAKE FLIGHT is awesome...Thanks for the interesting artwork...
    It is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favourite of your owl paintings, Juliette.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...