6/6/11

ecourse registration is open + a SALE!

HOW TO PAINT AN OWL E-Course. Summer 2011.


I just can't thank you enough for all of your support and encouragement! 

And to celebrate...i'm having an EARLY BIRD SALE! Register for my HOW TO PAINT AN OWL E-COURSE now through Monday, June 13, 11PM EST  for $79!


Registration is now open...right here!

If you want to paint with me this summer, be sure to sign up now as class enrollment is limited! Class starts July 18! Find all of the details along with testimonials here!

Thank you so much again for all of your lovely comments and the positivity you share on this blog! You keep me inspired and forever creating and sharing my journey! 

1 comment:

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...