3/28/10

CREATING SPACE

This weekend is all about creating space for me. Out with the old to allow room for anything new to come into my life!

I've been decluttering drawers, closets and, of course, my studio and found these lovely little brass squares. Just perfect for small earrings! I had been wanting to create something to feature my new paintings. And thought I'd share these with you!

Now available in my Art Shop!

Small Brass Square Art Earrings by Juliette Crane (MOON BELLY)
*Earrings measure 3/4" square
*Brass squares with nickel-free earring hooks
*Covered with polyurethane to keep the print from the elements

Small Brass Square Art Earrings by Juliette Crane (APPLE)
*Earrings measure 3/4" square
*Brass squares with nickel-free earring hooks
*Covered with polyurethane to keep the print from the elements

8 comments:

  1. I love these! I need to do the same...declutter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are perfect, and way too cute for words! :) I've have to go and check them out. :) Happy Sunday to you! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good clearing out. Especially when you find little treasures you can use. My problem is keeping things organized and tidy so I don't lose things in the first place!!

    Your earrings are just so darn cute!

    xXoO,
    Gwynnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little earrings! I love organizing...I do that sometimes and never get around to creating. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear of your organizational weekend! And you new found things are adorable. My studio needs a tidy. I've moved into the kitchen again, lol.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little earrings. And I am with you on purging and de-cluttering. Mine is LONG overdue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the most productive artist I know...so inspiring. Apple is just adorable. Love the new banner too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...