4/16/10

FISH TACO FRIDAY!

Brian made the most delicious fish tacos! Hard shell tacos filled with grilled tuna, avocado, and homemade pico de gallo. With beans and rice (with butter, yum!) on the side. You could easily substitute the tuna for any veggie beef or beans. But if we do use fish, we like to grill up tuna or tilapia on the outdoor grill or on a baking sheet in the over (450 until golden) with a bit of salt and pepper. Perfect for a sunny afternoon.

Here's his pico de gallo recipe: So delicious!

2 diced tomatoes
juice from 1 lime
1/4 cup diced onion
handful of chopped cilantro
pinch of salt and pepper to taste

A quick stir of all the ingredients in a bowl, serve and enjoy! Wonderful on top of tacos or dipped into with chips!


13 comments:

  1. looks delicious! I will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks soooo delicious!!--thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so awesome - it must be time for lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recipe, I will definitely have to try that! I have been craving tacos really bad this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pico is the best. I make it all the time. I just saw the cover of Everyday Food and there is a pic of fish tacos. So maybe I need to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is new to me...my husband would love it and it is simple! Thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Juliette. This looks delicious. I sometimes make talapia tacos and they are pretty good. Your dinner looks great. Enjoy or you probably already did.:) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you!!!!! looks absolutely delicious!!!!

    hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!

    xoxoxo
    love to you,
    k

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM! I love fish tacos and especially pico de gallo. Thanks very much for sharing Brian's secret recipe. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks so yummy! I love fish tacos~
    Thanks for the recipe. Have a wonderful weekend.
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look delicious! And they're making me pretty hungry :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...