7/2/13

Color Inspiration

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss

....................

I am completely in love with summertime. 

And one of my biggest inspirations right now are all of the gorgeous flowers blooming in the garden.

I also snapped a lot of photos of flowers in Port Townsend, Washington. All of they're poppies seemed to be in full-bloom... 













Lately I am most drawn to bright, bold colors next to soft hues. 

The color palette is definitely a theme in my latest paintings... I can't wait to share my new work with you soon!

Get a sneak peek on instagram, where I've been posting real-time photos as I paint each day.

xoxo,



......................

ps. For more color inspiration, all of my online classes are now self-paced, instant-access courses. 




2 comments:

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...