9/18/12

CREATIVE SUGAR with Michelle Kral (Mitsib)



I started my weekly blog series CREATIVE SUGAR  to promote positivity and provide a platform for everyone to share their unique stories, knowledge and experiences, showcasing the beauty, connection, and inspiration that exists in our every day.


This week on CREATIVE SUGAR, I'm delighted to share inspiration from Michelle Kral (Mitsib) from Sussex, England.


What’s the greatest advice you’ve been given?

These wise words came from my Dad, "never stop being you just because someone doesn't like something you did or said." Or as he put it in his simple way of speaking....'oh! sod everyone else!


What's some not-so-great advice you've been given?

Some not so great advice was always being told things were not good enough for me. Most of my childhood consisted of things never being good enough, it rubbed off on to me and i started to think i was not good enough!

I still have issues with thinking I am not good enough.....but then what or who do i have to be good enough for? 

I have only in recent years realised this and have just concluded... i just need to be good enough for me.




What's Your Biggest Dream?

My biggest dream is just to be able to paint and share my inspirations and encourage and motivate everyone and anyone to embrace their creative side.


Favorite Memory:

My favourite memories are always associated with the beach and sea. As a child we spent long summers at the beach playing in the sand and swimming in the sea. I am lucky to live right near the beach and still all my best memories are the days I can just drive my VW van to the sea and listen to the crashing waves.....pure relaxing enjoyment. I always come away feeling renewed and fresh.

(all images courtesy of Michelle Kral)



....................


ps. HOW TO CREATE WHIMSICAL ANIMALS has just started and there's still time to register. if you're interested in painting animals together, find the details and register here

pps. there will be one more CREATIVE SUGAR story coming up next week!


6 comments:

  1. Mitsi is so ace! I both admire and envy her total freedom when she draws and paints, and she's a fantastic teacher too. This was a great post, thank you :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK..where to begin? A. I LOVE Michelle Kral's work that is posted here so thanks Juliette for introducing her here to my eyes! Love the photo of her as well..I really enjoy photos of people that speak of their personalities:) I also enjoyed her dad's advice..listen to him..he is a smart smart man~ :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't edit comments huh? Darn...forgot to add B. And C.....see how excited I got??? LOL

      Delete
    2. so happy to introduce you to michelle's work :)

      Delete
  3. Michelle Kral's work is amazing! Her youtube vids are addicting and I can't stop watching them! I am a big fan and follower of Michelle (mitsib), and appreciate her artistic approach and freedom when creating her incredible pieces. Thank you for highlighting one of my favorites, Juliette! You rock, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...