8/16/12

Registration Opens Tomorrow & 9 Inspirations



FINALLY it's here! i am so excited to paint whimsical animals with everyone! this workshop is so full of fun and lots of adorable animals. and it's the first workshop where i'll give you a sneak peak at my studio, demo lots of my favorite art supplies and talk a lot more about what i'm doing and why as I paint in my videos.

Registration Opens at 6AM EST TOMORROW (August 17, 2012)!

Find all of the details right here!

the classroom will remain open until August 2013, so if you'd like to get the most out of the classromm, be sure to register early. 

the cost for the 6 week workshop is $129.and i'll have a very special EARLY BIRD surprise in my newsletter, so be sure to sign up if you'd like it in your inbox

in the meantime, here are 9 THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN INSPIRING ME...



Spending evenings at the lake,


taking long drives through the countryside,


enjoying giant tomatoes straight from the garden,


painting big in the backyard (this piece is 16 x 20 inches),


recording painting videos for HOW TO CREATE WHIMSICAL ANIMALS


taking time to stare up into the trees,


admiring the sky at sunset,


hunting for feathers,


and finding funky OWLS!

...................

ps. i can't wait to share with you lots of new paintings from start to finish...coming next week! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the inspirations! One of these days I'll be able to take one of your classes... But in the mean time, I'll enjoy your blog and the "Grace" print I have hanging in my cube at work!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...