5/3/12

Things That Are Inspiring Me: FLOWERS!


i am always out and about on flower walks. it's been such an amazing spring here in wisconsin...and the flowers just keep on blooming with color!











looking at all of these flowers just makes me so happy! i just adore going out on my photo walks and finding new color combinations and inspirations for my paintings!

...........................................

ps. if you're looking for a little inspiration for your every day, i'll be hosting another session of my HOW TO PAINT A GIRL e-course, beginning May 25! we'll not only get into color and painting, but uncover all of the things that bring joy into your life! i'll even share a few cooking videos with you!
see the GORGEOUS artwork created by past students! i just love how each piece is so, so unique!


7 comments:

  1. WOW! how gorgeous. everything is getting grey and dreary as the winter approaches down under. The colours are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy to share, dana! we're finally getting out of the cold and dreariness...so more photos coming soon :) xo

      Delete
  2. Your photo of the tree blossoms is absolutely beautiful - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way Juliette. My favorite thing to photograph is flowers. They are vibrant, for the most part they stand still and do not blink or have flyaway hair ( like portraits of people) and they make me so happy. I have said before that it is my opinion that if anyone ever wonders if there is a God all they need to do is go to a nursery or flower garden. :) Very pretty images Juliette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have more flowers, right now, than we do in Oregon. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. go now i4q28a7p27 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags wholesale mumbai replica bags vancouver click this link now u2b92i1a33 replica bags hong kong Visit Your URL n5i20m1g80 best replica designer replica bags dubai

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...