3/22/12

Things That Are Making Me Smile


This last week the weather here in Wisconsin has been absolutely amazing! I've been spending so much time outside, cleaning out my gardens and finding all of these gorgeous little spring blooms popping up everywhere!

The flowers have been my absolute inspiration and are so making me smile!


like my very favorite...bloodroot, which appears as these little gray rolls that open with the sun and bloom these sweet white flowers...



these gorgeous purple hued crocus...


and the yellow beauties...


even the daffodils are blooming...


the forsythia (which, if i remember correctly, is actually the only thing blooming on time)...


and this lovely cluster of flowers...i'm not quite sure what these are called, but i've come across them in a wonderful dusty pink hue too. 

happy spring!

.............................

and, as i'm enjoying all of these beautiful spring flowers, i'm getting ready to teach how to paint an owl at artfest next week! i'm so excited (and a little bit nervous too)...it's my first time teaching at a big art retreat! i can't wait to meet everyone!

2 comments:

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...