6/14/10

Farm Breakfast

I've never been to a farm breakfast before. Brian has been telling me all about the breakfasts he went to as a kid and since we've been thinking about trying a barn dance, we thought a breakfast would be a good place to start. I couldn't get over this adorable girl's rainbow colored outfit,
 and all of the people! There were definitely thousands! So we got our tickets and waited in line for the pancakes, Wisconsin cheese, sausage (Brian ate mine), ice cream sundaes, and...
 loads and loads of scrambled eggs!
Then we took a farm tour,
 and met these adorable guys,
and this clean-shaven llama.
 And, of course, I just had to have my photo taken with a tractor.

10 comments:

  1. Have you been to the Pizza Farm in Stockholm, WI? Definitely worth the trip. Only on Tuesdays 4:30-??? BEST pizza! I wrote about it--http://createdbyrisa.blogspot.com/2010/05/another-road-tripto-pizza-farm.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW such fun!! I would love to go to one!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :) And omg look at that yummie scrambled eggs! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my WORD! I've never seen so many eggs in one place :)
    oxox
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Risa, I have heard about the Pizza Farm and have SO wanted to go! Thanks for the link to your post! We will definitely make it out there this summer! It would be a wonderful motorcycle ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun!!!!

    what great pics....especially that sweet lovable clean shaven llama!!! he made me giggle!!

    i grew up in a very small farm town so that tractor pic is near and dear to my heart!!!

    thanks for sharing with us!!

    xoxo
    happy monday sweets
    k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookin' good on that tractor, sistah! What fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how fun...and boy, I wonder how many eggs were in there...I love the horses - are they the big Clydesdales?

    Sounds like you had a lovely time. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not an expert on horses, Doris, but I'm pretty sure these were Clydesdales. They were absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, goats! I want one!

    Love the header, by the way.

    --Jaime

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...