4/19/10

Earth Mother Locket




(SOLD!) Vintage Silver Cameo Locket - EARTH MOTHER
I've had this locket for ages and just knew it would turn into something beautiful. When I was choosing a cameo image, I had no idea Earth Mother would fit so perfectly. I circled the print with black charcoal for a beautiful mixed media effect and then covered it with a water-based sealant to protect it from the elements. The inside of this locket is so beautiful with elegant scroll-work and a special place to add whatever you wish to keep closest to your heart.

Find archival prints of EARTH MOTHER in my art shop!

13 comments:

  1. what creative and imaginative endeavours! I am working on items to go in my shop properly - takes ages!

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, what a lovely locket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous.....Earth Mother was made for that locket!!

    xxoo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's lovely!!! perfect piece for your locket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! She is so at home on the locket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! and perfect combination.

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's so beautiful. Your work is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, I just found your blog! I love your style and your blog is fun! I will definitely try your pico de gallo recipe, looks GOOD!
    have a great day, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talent! That is what you have. This would make a great graduation or mothers day gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous! You have a wonderful blog and an even more wonderful shop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had never seen anything like the date card. I love that idea. Too cute! Your work really is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...