2/22/10

NEW PAINTING IN MY SHOP!

I've been working on some new Art Jewelry for you along with a few other small art surprises, that I'll share with you soon.

Meanwhile, I just finished this new mixed media collage! I hope it inspires you to follow your Heart's Desires. No matter what stands in your way, your heart will keep at you until you achieve your dreams. So, don't stop. Stay strong and listen to your heart.

Details and Prints available in my ART SHOP. The original Heart's Desire has sold! Thank you for your continued support!

(SOLD!)The Heart's Desire-Original Mixed Media Painting Collage
For this collage, I used vintage sheet music for her dress, paper cut-out hearts from the cutest Valentines, glitter, pastel, acrylics, and art pens. On top, I applied an antique decoupage to give the piece a vintage look.

2 comments:

  1. I love that! "no matter what stands in your way, your heart will keep at you until you achieve your dreams" can I quote you?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...