2/4/10

Girl With Wings

I wanted to share this new painting with you! For this original mixed media painting, I tried out a new crackled glaze before putting on the top coat of decoupage to give this piece a real vintage look, full of beauty and mystery. Her wings are all glitter too! An homage to stepping forward with grace.

She is available in my art shop!

GIRL WITH WINGS- Original Mixed Media Painting on Canvas (10X10 inches)
This painting is created from acrylics, colored pencils, pastels, glitter, modern and vintage papers, and artist pens. The girl's face is drawn and then painted using lots of materials for a beautiful mixed media effect. Her wings and the top of her dress are all glitter that truly sparkles in the sunlight.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! :) I just love the colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say hello and ask questions. I would be delighted to hear from you! xo -juliette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...